HFFI also offers technical assistance to eligible projects in the areas of management, financial health and operations.
Technical assistance is designed to support early stage work where resources would help clarify and support the development of a healthy food access project in an underserved area. Examples of technical assistance support may include:
- Identifying problems or barriers to a project successfully increasing access to healthy food
- Building human or systems capacity within a food retail setting that improves access to fresh and healthy food
- Providing market research or feasibility analysis for a new project
- Supporting larger capitalization efforts for an eligible project focused on providing improved access to healthy food
- Assessing a project’s impacts and its business case
Technical assistance awards are made on a non-competitive basis.Stay Informed